Integral Plant Maintenance – maintenance made to measure
»Along with plant operation, maintenance is an essential element of a plant’s lifecycle. The economic efficiency of a modern, highly complex plant with its CAPEX does not only depend on construction costs. The plant’s availability and respective costs during the operation phase are of vital importance. Moreover, quality and the desired throughput are significant factors of influence.«
Companies that want to remain efficient need to maintain their plants and machines continually and have them replaced by new ones if necessary. Production facilities should be made optimal use of, and unplanned production downtime should be avoided.
We follow our customers’ maintenance philosophy
Siemens provides you with unequivocal decision support for the optimal selection of services and the development of a customized solution that suits your needs and business objectives.
Siemens provides a wide range of service packages, from stand-by service for partial plants up to complete plant maintenance in modular service packages – all customized to your needs and your plant.
We deliver what we promise
with our performance-based contracts
- Maximal availability through maintenance at the highest technical level
- Plant efficiency through comprehensive consideration of technical and business requirements as well as your strategic business objectives
- Maintenance cost transparency and predictable budgets
- Optimized total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexibility in contract design and service delivery
- Assurance and long-term partnership throughout the entire plant lifecycle
Plant Maintenance Services
Long-term maintenance concepts for continuously high availability
Making efficient use of a plant’s potential
Maintenance in a nutshell
You are changing from the tablet to the classic version. Do you want to proceed?